65 RANCHERIA ROAD
5 Beds • 4 Baths •
65 Rancheria, Kentfield, CA
Located on one of the two original orchards of Kent Woodlands on the base of Mt. Tamalpais in the heart of Marin County.
Close to world-class schools, great shopping, and the famous Mt. Tam hiking trails, this modern 5 bedroom 4 bath family home is an entertainer’s dream. Elegant great-room with wood burning fireplace and enormous tree filled windows combines gourmet kitchen and patio/lawn access for light-filled family living.
Gorgeous master suite with huge walk-in closet is a spa-like bath retreat. Two additional bedrooms and large bathroom nearby on the upper level. Fourth bedroom with complete bathroom adjacent is located downstairs near the separate laundry room.
Additional gracious guest suite, with private entrance and garden access, opens into to the spacious media/recreation room with gas fireplace.
There is extensive, walkable, storage space on the lower level of the house.
Beautiful pool set among dozens of fruit trees that can be fed by natural spring water from a well located on the property. The Pool House is plumbed and ready to become a Home Office, yoga/art studio, sauna, kitchen, or bathroom.
A redwood picnic table is placed among picturesque wisteria vines, near the lower 2-car parking area and bike shed.
Privacy abounds in this unique property.
- On nearly an acre, comfortably accommodates gatherings of just about any size
- Super quiet on a street with no outlet
- Redwoods and Oaks define a park-like Woodlands setting
- Orchard of apricots, plums, peaches, oranges, pears, and more
- Easy walking to schools and Woodlands Market
- Hike or mountain bike from your front door
- Family living at its best!